Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Too Fast

Time has been traveling at too quick a speed that I've been wondering how am I ever going to catch up with the what-not that's going around....

Things hasn't been exactly bad but nothing close to smooth I must say. Thoughts running in and out of my little brain at the deepest hours of the nights leaving me with more traces of tiresome than usual. Personal, work, families, friends.... so much in me that I'd wish to give but so little that I could offer. Am I being a little over ambitious?

Out of all, something that hits me most is the depart of an uncle. He don't smoke, stay away from drinks but still was founded of stomach cancer a year ago. Yes, it was just a year ago... a little black spot scanned in his stomach. Doctors were confident that it was at its early stage and the cells could be wiped out, if not, kept within control under medical observation. Now, all hearings were just words from the past. He was in great pain at the last of his days and all we could smile of is that he no longer have to suffer from the illness. Too fast, I would say.... the cells spreads on too fast, his body deteriorates too fast, the whole incidence came and went too fast....

Sad, it is. As I wrote on, my thoughts were not only sadden by the death of my uncle but so was it as I am reminded of a very close buddy of many years. Young as he is, he too was founded of the unfortunate illness late last year. More than often I had wanted to call or visit him when a sense of silence would then fall upon. What to say? What could be said? How could I let him know my faith in his recovery when tears are trickling down my cheeks....

2 comments:

pea said...

hey babe, take care...hope u feel better emotionally soon! Not sure how's your work status right now, but definitely catch up soon.:) take good care

Layla said...

It is the faith in something and the enthusiasm for something that often makes a life worth living.